List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $1,950.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
These classic diamond stud earrings are a timeless gift. They feature round-cut diamonds with a total carat weight of 3/4 carat. The diamonds are mounted in a four-prong setting on platinum posts for pierced ears. The posts are threaded, and the rounded backings screw on for a comfortable and secure fit.
These are exceptional quality diamonds. With a minimum G color rating, they are in the upper-most range of near-colorless and appear dazzling white to the eye. They have a minimum clarity of VS2, meaning there are very small inclusions that are difficult to see under 10x magnification, and impossible to see with the unaided eye.
These essential earrings are simple enough for daytime wear, but elegant enough to accent evening attire.
- Classic solitaire studs to complement any style and occasion.
- IGI-certified jewelry has been assessed and authenticated by the International Gemological Institute's expert gemologists.
- Screw-post backings.
- Diamond nestled in classic 4-prong setting.
- All our diamond suppliers confirm that they comply with the Kimberley Process to ensure that their diamonds are conflict free.
- Made in USA
- Carat weight listed is the total for both studs.